Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dedicated follower of fashion

Options
  • 21-05-2006 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

Whose clothes do you think are the best/nicest and worst?
    I love Pete-in general-and his clothes are deadly!Really different. I dont like Mikey's, Bonnie's or Sezer's-all too normal and run of the mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I agree with you 100% about Pete he is so spot on-his fashion is a perfect match to his personality....super cool!

Sezer and Mikey are very the norm although I haven't really seen Sezer in much clothing a la I love me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Haha true, he really does love himself, I hate fellas like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Slightly off topic but even if Pete goes out in Week 2 he will be a huge star. I don't know what it is but he has star quality.

When he was in the garden earlier screaming and shouting into teh pillow I couldn't help but think that this guy will make a huge amount of money in the future!

Come on Pete!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Haha, aw i felt sorry for him though, must be hard for him sometimes! But he is by far the best in the house, a long shot. And he's the best looking, ha! Id say hes really interesting too.

Advertisement