Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistant Coach at The Boston Celtics.

Options
  • 21-05-2006 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Does anyone have any thoughts on who The Celtics will hire as Glen Doc Rivers new assistant and what the organization will do to bring a new Championship to Beantown 06 / 07 season.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

They'll need to make a few smart moves in the off season, I'm not sure what their cap space is like but picking up No.1 in the draft would certainly help them. It's been a few years since making the playoffs so I'd imagine that they'll have some sort of plan to build a team around Paul Pierce.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

The celtics are a long way from getting to the championship level. Their a third tier team and i cant see any team built around paul pierce winning a title.
    Al Jefferson has been a bit of a disappointment but hes got time on his side.
    Its also possible that Tyrus Thomas could slide in the draft so the Celts should grab him if he drops.
    Then they'll have a nice nucleus to build around with west, green, thomas and jefferson.
    They should look into trading pierce because his value is very high right now.

Advertisement