Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraiser for Puppyrescue & Celtic Animal Lifeline

Options
  • 22-05-2006 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

AUCTION IN AID OF

PUPPYRESCUE and CELTIC ANIMAL LIFELINE.

I am holding my 2nd on line auction to raise much needed funds for two great animal rescues - Puppyrescue http://www.inistiogepuppyrescue.com and Celtic Animal Lifeline. The auction will take place on http://board.irishanimals.ie/index.php?. If you are not a member you can register as a member and join in, in the fun.

Puppyrescue provide temporary care for many pound dogs, as well as other unwanted pets, until such time as the animals can be suitably re-homed. Puppyrescue survives on donations from the public. Puppyrescue have continuing mounting vet bills and food bills, and this auction is to help them pay some of their vet bills and purchase food for the many dogs and puppies in their caire. So if people loose out in the auction but would still like to donate a little or even would like to donate even a tin of cat or dog food it would certainly be very appreciated by all the animals in the Sanctuary.

CALL - Celtic Animal Lifeline do wonderful work to help German Sheppards, Old English Sheepdogs and also any dog that they come in contact with. They provide back up to number of smaller rescues and have often stepped in to help out financial with kennelling and neutering/spaying and never look for money. The money raised from the Auction raised for CALL will be used for vet bills and food.

All the items are new (unless stated otherwise) and a reserve price has been put on same together with postage. If people from Dublin are bidding I will try my best to met them to cut down on the portage. If people live in the country we can try and get them to you by transport if there is any in your area.

So if people loose out in the auction but would still like to donate a little or even would like to donate even some dog food it would certainly be very appreciated by both rescues.

The auction started this morning at 9.00 a.m. and will run until next Monday the 29th of May and will end at 5.00 p.m. The reason for this is so that people who only log in at work have a chance to join in on the fun and bid.

Some people may have heard of the rescues and may like to bid on an item.

HAPPY BIDDING

Advertisement