Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shabaz goes mental last night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You forgot to add the term "again" to that subject line..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

he talks to himself a fair bit too! he wrecks my head but i also think he has a few screws lose!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

he is fast becoming a BB legend...tw@t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He goes mental a few times a day.

Nothing new now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Does ANYBODY find him funny? He really annoyed me when he wouldn't respect Glyn's wish not to be touched. I personally am not a very touchy feely person and whether the person be gay, straight, whatever, I wouldn't appreciate being touched all the time! Obviously Glyn feels the same, Shabaz should have respected his feelings, instead he tried to imply that it was Glyn being a homophobe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

fletch wrote:
    Does ANYBODY find him funny? He really annoyed me when he wouldn't respect Glyn's wish not to be touched. I personally am not a very touchy feely person and whether the person be gay, straight, whatever, I wouldn't appreciate being touched all the time! Obviously Glyn feels the same, Shabaz should have respected his feelings, instead he tried to imply that it was Glyn being a homophobe.
    i cant stand glyn what a waste in the house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

i cant stand glyn what a waste in the house
    Not disagreeing with ya there! :D He needs to take some assertiveness classes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

fletch wrote:
    Not disagreeing with ya there! :D He needs to take some assertiveness classes!
    :D
    also Bonnie is soooooo boring

my favourite house mate is pete

Advertisement