Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster 06 - Pictures from Limerick [Dialup death]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Excellent photos, it really gives you a good idea of the charactor within the city and Munster in general.

Actually it might be a good idea if Billy could put this thread up as a Sticky so that other people can add their photos too, if the OP doesn't mind of course. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

I like this one. Its not very often you see ROG selling Donnacha a dummy:

home20021558mo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Thank you so much for posting those, I'm so grateful! :)

With my exams atm, I haven't even seen the match or the homecoming special on rte yesterday (both have been taped for me by my parents) but this was a weekend where I would have really loved to have been back home in Limerick. From all accounts, it was electric. Lucky sods, those of you that were there, I've rarely missed home quite so much! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Here's a few of the pics I took from outside Nestors on Paul O'Connell St. on the day of the match!

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

And here's the video clip from the moment that Munster won!!!

th_PICT0031.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

Now I wish I was there to take pictures, there great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

munsterfans3rw.jpg

yup thats me alright, COME ON MUNSTER :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 greendaysean15

hi does an1 have a pic from the front of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

yeah, you'd think from the countless photographers that were up there that they'd have more pics from there, especially on the sunday.. papers were reporting on Monday about the Sunday celebrations and just re-used the saturday pictures even though there were more photograpghers on the Sunday then Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Excellent photos, I loved the video!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I agree, brilliant photos of the day. Even if (when) they retain the cup I don't think there will ever be an atmosphere repeated like last weekend again. A once in a life time experience imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

bazz26 wrote:
    I agree, brilliant photos of the day. Even if (when) they retain the cup I don't think there will ever be an atmosphere repeated like last weekend again. A once in a life time experience imo.

exactly man, was an amazing weekend and will not be forgotten in my memory! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

cornbb wrote:
    Excellent photos, I loved the video!

I must have watched that video a thousand times, and I still love it!
    If I live to be a hundred years old, I'll be able to look at that vid, and remember exactly how special that was!
    What a day!

Advertisement