Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self-Build Show Galway

• 22-05-2006 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been dealt with in another thread as the search function has been disabled but here goes anyway!

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of the Self build show. I think its organised by the people who publish self build ireland. Has anyone been to one of these shows and found it useful? How much is the entry, and are there any free entry coupons to be had anywhere?

"Our next Self Building Show will take place at:

Ballybrit Racecourse
    Galway on 26, 27 & 28 May 2006

The Self-Build Show will take place in Galway for the second time this May- and for good reason. Connacht has one the highest numbers of Self-Builders in Ireland. Don't miss this opportunity to see more new products and speak to industry experts."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Anyone have any info on this, its on on fri and sat so was hoping to get some info on it before going to galway for the day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

I've been to a couple of these. They are useful enough in that you can come across some products or building methods that you may not have considered. It is primarily sales driven but there are some very innovative suppliers. You can get out of it whatever you want really but it is a useful first point of contact with suppliers. I think the entry cost was €10 but there are normally some concession tickets knocking around if you are prepared to look for them. Definately worth a visit if you are considering a self build or extension.

Advertisement