Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that tune... please

Options
  • 22-05-2006 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

There is a promo/ad on tv3 at the moment for Will and Grace and it has some backing music. Has anyone seen or heard it... I need to find out the name of the tune.... the only words I can tell you are "bang, bang, bang bang bang"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

you're not giving us much to go on.
    only song i know that has bang bang in it at moment is that dirty pretty things song..bang bang your dead. your man from libertines is leadsinger in the band.
    There is a promo/ad on tv3 at the moment for Will and Grace and it has some backing music. Has anyone seen or heard it... I need to find out the name of the tune.... the only words I can tell you are "bang, bang, bang bang bang"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Just saw the add earlier and its Basement Jaxx - Do your thing.
    Cool video aswell.
    http://www.basementjaxx.co.uk/index5.htm - on the sliver arrows click until you get to Photos/Videos.

Advertisement