Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toys like Macdonalds

• 22-05-2006 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

I donot know if this is in the right place.

Anyway im looking to find out where i can get toys like you get in the kiddies meals.
    does anyone know a chinese website or irish company.any details will be a help

thanks in adavance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭leftofcentre

Its simple, just buy 10,000 happy meals.

Or you can check out http://www.the-trader.co.uk this is a magazine that advertises all the suppliers of wholesale stuff, easons should stock the mag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Its simple, just buy 10,000 happy meals.

Or you can check out http://www.the-trader.co.uk this is a magazine that advertises all the suppliers of wholesale stuff, easons should stock the mag.

thanks alot.that looks like a good magazine.i will try find it in the shops.

but i donot think the 10000 meals is an option.it will be alot of burgers and chips to eat:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

drdre wrote:
    thanks alot.that looks like a good magazine.i will try find it in the shops.

but i donot think the 10000 meals is an option.it will be alot of burgers and chips to eat:D

You could get a selection of different meals, maybe some chicken nuggets? Also you get a piece of fruit with each happy meal too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Ye its probably chinese or possibly Indian. Probably kids making them, although mcdonalds is one of the best companies to work for believe it or not.

cabla wrote:
    Ye its probably chinese or possibly Indian. Probably kids making them, although mcdonalds is one of the best companies to work for believe it or not.

thats why its cheaper products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Ye you could try emailing mcdonalds itself.

cabla wrote:
    Ye you could try emailing mcdonalds itself.
    i could try bit i donot think they will give me details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Company called Westacre in Dublin do small cheap toys, u could enquire there. Ask for Sean.

sueme wrote:
    Company called Westacre in Dublin do small cheap toys, u could enquire there. Ask for Sean.

i will try find the contact details for the company.thanks

Advertisement