Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scopes

Options
  • 22-05-2006 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Lads

another question for ye. Have a bolt action .22 at home looking to get a new scope on it?

anyone recommend any makes, models, sizes, etc?

was looking on ebay some nice ones.

any help greatly apreciated!

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Looking at getting a Leupold for my full bore ATM. Everyone I know who has one is very happy. I happen to be going to the place where there made on busniess so hopefully there will be a few deals to be had on em...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭17HMR

Put a Swift Premier 8-32x50 on recently on my 17HMR. Very nice.
    Paid about €340 for it I think.

Have a Tasco 6-24x40 on my 22LR that does nicely.
    30/30 reticle, adjustible objective - picked it upon eBay for about €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Keelan

I have a Bushnell 4-12 x 40 Sportsman for 110 Euro Posted.
    PM me if you want it.
    Great scope.

Keelan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Depends on what your doing with the gun but i have a hawke reflex i picked up for €50 on ebay new and its as accurate as i am hasnt ever lost zero and clear optics if all your doing is hunting then you can pick up a cheap one from a good brand there is alot of rubbish out there if your shooting alot of targets and will be fiddling with the elevation/windage alot then you'll want something well made

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

Does anyone know a distributor of Leupold in leinster, preferably north leinster. Am interseted in getting one for a new rifle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement