Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

time limit on spoilers?

• 22-05-2006 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

what's the time limit on spoilers, such as raw (some people don't get to see it until thursday), sky ppv's (some don't get a chance to see them until wednesday) smackdown (taped on tuesday, aired on friday night and saturday morning). tna shows. (one week later here).
    i don't know about the rest of you, but i like to actually watch the show, rather than searching the net for results.

some people also don't seem to know how to use spoiler tags.

it's like this:
    text[ /spoiler] without the space.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think it should be fair game to talk about Raw after the Thursday repeat and for Smackdown after the Friday night show. In between that, spoiler tags should be used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

^^ i like that bret hart quote you have ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

fatal wrote:
    ^^ i like that bret hart quote you have ;)

Yeah it's pretty inspiring alright. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I think after Thursday for Raw and after Friday for SD is fine. I generally seem to be able to avoid them anyway if I don't want to know them

Advertisement