Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Lite Irish launch/price!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Fibbers Games

I think Game are giving it to you for 105 if you trade in your old DS. Thats a bit of a rip if ya ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

I've very pleased with my Jap import lite. The screen is a lot brighter, and the bigger stylus plus the new shape/size makes playing some games a lot more comfortable (metroid hunters and new smb in particular).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I think Game are giving it to you for 105 if you trade in your old DS. Thats a bit of a rip if ya ask me.

hahahah Game can get f*cked!
    You can get £60-60 for a used original DS on eBay at the moment, that's where i'm going to sell mine probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Fibbers Games

Can you run Ds roms from your GBA flash Card in the GBA flash slot ..or do you need to get that special gba-ds slot converter card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

whitetrash wrote:
    I've very pleased with my Jap import lite. The screen is a lot brighter, and the bigger stylus plus the new shape/size makes playing some games a lot more comfortable (metroid hunters and new smb in particular).

I couldn't be happier with it, it's given all my old games a new lease of life.

Much more comfortable to use in every way, and games just look so much better on the new sharper screens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

That would be dodgy and not allowed :P - however if you were just flashing the firmware (say, to get rid of the health and safety screen using flashme) I don't think there have been that many sucessful DS lite firmware jobbies.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

there is a way to play ds game roms with the jap import ds lites ...fibbers games ....but its neither cheap nor simple
    but more importantly , will this current way work with the new US /euro ds lites? probably not unfortunately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

What do you mean play ds games on jap ds lites? ds games are region free. I have a jap ds lite, a us new super mario bros and a european metroid hunters and they all work perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

game ROMS whitetrash thru the gba slot ,

Advertisement