Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky HD

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

Thanks PH,

One more question - If I get the 2 premium channels (therefore also getting sky+), do I get multiroom with that? And I presume that is only for 1 extra room - but what happens if you need 3/4 extra rooms?

Sorry for the stupid question, but I have tried call SKY, but on hold for waaaay too long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Multiroom is a fixed prices per additional room (€15 pm). It mirrors exactly what you main card subscribes to, so an extra multiroom for a subscription that has movies/sports/Sky+ is the same cost as a multiroom that just mirrors a 21.50 package.

You need a multiroom sub (15) for each additional room you want a Sky box in.

Paying for premium channels doesn't entitle you to multiroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

pH wrote:
    Multiroom is a fixed prices per additional room (€15 pm). It mirrors exactly what you main card subscribes to, so an extra multiroom for a subscription that has movies/sports/Sky+ is the same cost as a multiroom that just mirrors a 21.50 package.

You need a multiroom sub (15) for each additional room you want a Sky box in.

Paying for premium channels doesn't entitle you to multiroom.

Excellent - thanks

Sky....robbing ba.....:mad:

Advertisement