Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snake keepers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

we tried all sorts in the end we had to feed it roborovski hamsters to get him to eat :( Not nice but I could not let my brothers new pet die - we tried for over 3 weeks to get him to eat.

We did get him to eat in the end but it had to be a freshly killed animal & had to be bloodied up a bit. We had Syd for nearly 4 years & he died this january due to smoke inhalation due to a house fire - I nearly lost my whole collection thats why the amel x corns are now named Fawkes & Phoenix. I also lost a water dragon & my bosc cage was destroyed & a beardie viv was destroyed as well. I was very lucky that I only lost 2 animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

Bond-007 wrote:
    we tried all sorts in the end we had to feed it roborovski hamsters to get him to eat :( Not nice but I could not let my brothers new pet die - we tried for over 3 weeks to get him to eat.

We did get him to eat in the end but it had to be a freshly killed animal & had to be bloodied up a bit. We had Syd for nearly 4 years & he died this january due to smoke inhalation due to a house fire - I nearly lost my whole collection thats why the amel x corns are now named Fawkes & Phoenix. I also lost a water dragon & my bosc cage was destroyed & a beardie viv was destroyed as well. I was very lucky that I only lost 2 animals.

Sorry to hear that mate.That has to be my worst nightmare.

Advertisement