Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Mobile

Options
  • 22-05-2006 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Sitting in dublin airport, after missing yet another flight I wonder to my self as I browse boards.ie if there is a boards mobile site or where it is? Would it take lots of work to create a mobile version? Would there be any need for one? i know I use it, but I'm in the UK where I imagine there are more PDA's etc.

John
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, it's a skin, change skins from either the dropdown menu uptop or down at the bottom left.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sweet, I'll have to remember that one :)

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Lump wrote:
    Would it take lots of work to create a mobile version?
    You'd have to get Reader's Digest version of anything RopeDrink writes, for a start. Other than that, each post of his would come in at about 10 pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I had a look at the mobile "Skin" last night, it's fairly decent, the main/only problem I was having when Viewing regular boards on my PDA was the no existance of the subbed menu in any form, but it's there using the correct skin ;)

John

Advertisement