Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HELP! Selling car and part B missing from my Motor Cert

Options
  • 22-05-2006 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm selling my car, but Part B is missing from my Vehicle Cert as I bought the car secondhand myself.

I checked on all the various revenue\motor tax online sites, but couldn't find what to do in my situation.

Would anyone know what I should do?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Is your name on the Vehicle Cert? If not the vehicle is legally the person who's name is on it. It's normally just a case of contacting the VRO and asking them for another form, I think you need to goto a Garda station and get the form stamped, probably cost under a tenner for a new Vehicle Cert.

Advertisement