Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Librocop's Bebo Page

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

So did I a few days ago, he ain't accepted me yet. I knew he didn't like me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

It would be much better if you could steal a picture of him without him looking and put it up on the Bebo page.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Chakar wrote:
    It would be much better if you could steal a picture of him without him looking and put it up on the Bebo page.

Too risky. He'd hear the click of the camera but his librocop training would lead him to instinctively assume a gun had just been cocked (heh). Next thing you know he'd be jumping through the air and blasting bullets Rambo-style.

The man is a master in the art of library protection. It would be a massacre.

Too risky. He'd hear the click of the camera but his librocop training would lead him to instinctively assume a gun had just been cocked (heh). Next thing you know he'd be jumping through the air and blasting bullets Rambo-style.

The man is a master in the art of library protection. It would be a massacre.

Lol yeah!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I have chosen to accept this mission (to attain a photograph of the illustrious Librocop)!
    Watch this space!
    Don't actually watch this space, it's unlikely to change unless I accidentally hit the edit button.

Ps. Who knew they did 6 o clocks in the mornings now??? Fancy that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well just don't post it here lest you incur the wrath of the mods. Look at me being all grown up . Wait this isn't right.

Grimes says cap that biatch with yo funky ass Nokia and post his sexy ass all up in this forum. Fo Shizzle!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

well we'll have to find out who owns the librocop bebo page first!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Yeasterday I saw librocop giving out to a girl for having her phone on the desk. He leaned over on her desk and was talking to her at a proximity which so close it was really weird looking. sleaziest thing I've seen in quite a while, went on for ages he nearly had the girl in tears by the end of it but did nothing. I've seen him in the same situation with guy, a much shorter and to the point affair.

so you can have your phone on the desk anymore? all the rustling for people to clandestinely get phones from bags just makes more noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

True, makes absolutely no sense though I'm not sure that wasn't a completely whimsical decision on his part.

• Advertisement

Check it out Librocop!!!
    20512662a896818792b568050545l.jpg
    Feel free to add to "your" profile!
    From here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

So impressed, you legend!! :D

Yup, I rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Excellent work!
    I tried to take a pic, but he kept looking at me.

Will get one of him in action tomorrow!
    Oh dear god, I need to get a life!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Wow KK you've achieved Legend status!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

LOL. Nice work.

Ultimate legendary status however for anyone who gets him to willingly have his photograph taken with you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

OOOoooh I'm so gonna ask him the next time he gives out to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That smug look.....Living in Galway, I've never heard of this guy before, but he sounds great. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Give it until tomorrow before Hullaboo deletes pic... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I saw librocop going into the shop the other day in his usual lumbering walk (I think he must have some shrapnel lodged in his knee, possibly from an exploding mobile phone) and he was cursing and muttering to himself under his breath. Really weird sight, i would think the pressure is getting to him, but then i realise, what pressure?

DirkVoodoo wrote:
    he was cursing and muttering to himself under his breath.

What he was saying: "Jaysus, look at the fucking tits on that one. Would I'd do to fucking ride her all the way up to level 4.... etc"

Perv.

occasionally a pervy smile will grace his face. that particular librocop has a dislike of me ever since i was a cripple and he had to leave his LibroBaseStation to let me use the LibroVator*.

*LibroVator = Lift or Elevator Apparatus, installed in a library and/or adaptable to be used by Librocop.

Sometimes when there's a huge q to exit library I'm so tempted to walk up and swipe thru the wheelchair gate. Wonder if it would open quick enough to let you out before he gets up from his chair to shout at you???? :cool:

i was thinking the exact same thing, except from the other side. there's only one wheelchair gate so it swipes both ways. image going in the exit - he'd have a heart attack!

saved the pic locally just in case, will lash it up on bebo or my server at some stage

Legend picture of Librocop I have it up on my Bebo!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

irlrobins wrote:
    What he was saying: "Jaysus, look at the fucking tits on that one. Would I'd do to fucking ride her all the way up to level 4.... etc"

Perv.

That was me you fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Check it out Librocop!!!
    20512662a896818792b568050545l.jpg
    Feel free to add to "your" profile!
    From here

that picture captures everything that is so great about librocop!Oh if only he could bottle up all that smugness and sell it.
    Have to admit I have a pretty good relationship with librocop.He's always nice to me and never gives out to me if he catches me on my phone. The dude with the moustache HATES me though!!

panda100 wrote:
    He's always nice to me and never gives out to me
    That's cos you're a girl. And dare I say it, a good looking one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Librocop almost caught me tucking into a big chocolate doughnut from 911.
    I threw the bag on the floor. He glared then moved on.

Advertisement