Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

one way trip to lovly london

Options
  • 22-05-2006 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hello all,

I have a query regarding my intention to emigrate to london in september. me and my freind will be moving over to london. we have alot of stuff that we need to bring over and we would like to drive over. we have looked at renting a car and dropping it off in london (hertz) but that will cost over a thousand euro. we have also looked into buying a banger and getting insured for a couple of days on it but that seems out of the question with insurance companies (so i hear). anyway we are stumped as to what to do and for the best value of money. if anyone would have any ideas on how we could get a car for a couple of days for as cheap as possible and not have to return it here , we would appreciate it,,,,

kind regards
    comrade pontovic and galavanr

cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

buying some banger up north? and getting it insured with your new address in london before you go for 1-2months?(insurance a lot better in uk) try flog it then over there? (cant see a cheap option that will be less than the hire car)

otherwise just do a hire car for 3 days and ferry it over and back then a cheap ryanair for 1!!!!

kinda stumped on this one.

Advertisement