Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Dive and Surf Gear

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

ball ox wrote:
    I'm thinking of getting the €150 wet suit, anyone know if it's decent? I need it for caving so would have to be quite good

150 should get you a 3mm in a real shop

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Liquidchild

Hey, Im after buyin the 3mm wet suit from lidl and was wonderin if i can use it for diving or is it just for kayaking and canooing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

You should be able to use it for all manner of water related activities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

YEs but it will probably be very cold.

Whats ur first diving experience like?
    Im diving in Keywest next sat and sun and i really dont know what to expect....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

mwahahahaha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

A its a good laugh, are you nervouse?? If you are dont worry there is no need to be.

Wudnt say im nervous, more wary than anyting, how long does it last?its costin me a fortune for the two days!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

A dive will probably last about 40-45 minutes and you'll really enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Surrender

Would you guys recommend spending the €150 on the 5mm in Lidl or buying a higher quality 3mm one in another shop. I'd be using it only for surfing not diving. Can anyone not on lidls payroll give me feedback on the 5mm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement