Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hobo Clothing Limited

• 22-05-2006 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Anyone know where this store is? I remember Hobo being around ages ago..

Is it back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Hairy Legs in Galway stock Hobo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Theres a shop called 'Store' on French Church Street in Cork (down the side of the Moderne) any they stock both male and female lines of Hobo stuff. Their tops wash lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 perfidiousmonk

Hairy legs in Galway don't stock Hobo, they are a factory store for Cinch, similar to the Hobo shops that used to be around.
    As far as I know Hobo closed down completely a few years ago. They may still make clothes, but the stores they had, (they were great weren't they), in Limerick and Galway have since closed and been replaced, the one in Galway being replaced by a skate wear store, Gravity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Thanks for the help..

Its just I ordered a few t's off the net and asked the dude if anywhere in Ireland stocked the particular brand and he said Hobo Clothing Limited in Dublin..

I was a bit confused by it aswell to be honest..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

There is a shop in St. Stephen's Green shopping centre that stocks it. I can't remember the name now but it's on the ground floor on the right side.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 perfidiousmonk

you were able to get stuff off the web? what was the address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Its not Hobo stuff that I am getting off the net.. Its another brand and he told me that Hobo clothing Limited stock it.

Advertisement