Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sezer nd Imogen

• 22-05-2006 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Anybody see when they were in bed, he said to her that the Sun pays you fifty grand if you 'shag' in the house? I have heard of that for previous years, but was pretty sure he was lying about it for this year. Is he? He went for it and all if any one didnt see it, she slapped him away!!!!LMAO! it was so funny:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

He is piss poor excuse for a bloke. Must have shrunken widget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Harsh...but true...and funny:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

I think he is F.I.T.!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Hes an absolute sleeze bag. The thing with the sun paying out if she would ride him is the most pathetic attempt Ive heard. Also him going on about how shes the only girl he likes there, while he tries to keep all the other girls sweet for backup. Bleugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

if nothing else its a piss poor chat up line!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement