Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone living beside a neighbour whos alarm keeps going off!!!

Options
  • 22-05-2006 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

I am living in Charlesland and unfortunatley have a neighbour who cant seem to work their Alarm system!! Nearly every second morning and evening it goes off when they are leaving the house or coming home at last night was the worst for some reason it went off at 330am and then again at 5am!!!:mad: I am being driven demented and dont know how to approach my neighbour about this...surely it is logical that if it happened once or twice that the person would learn how to use their system or fix it so it isnt so sensitive!! I know there are a couple of other houses around the estate that the same alarms seem to go off and find it unbelievavle these people arent embarrased by annoying their neighbour...I would be mortified:o . Another thing is it has gone off so many times now no-one would check to see if the house was being broken into or not. We have an alarm and it goes off reallllllllyyyyy loudly inside the house not outside so if an intruder breaks in, the INTRUDER gets its ears blown away not the neighbour!! arhghhhh anyway enough of my rant!!! to bed I go hoping and praying no alrams go off tonight!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Based on the response of the dog-owner mentioned elsewhere on this site, I would go for a friendly note through the front door...

Advertisement