Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

judgement day

• 23-05-2006 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

i really enjoyed judgement day. great matches. i give every match 8/10.
    the only thing that annoyed me is michael cole saying the crowd are smack down fans. no cole they are wwe fans. tazz, coach, JR, joey and king called them wwe fans.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Didn't see it, it was too expensive to buy.
    I'd say the Rey v JBL match was good from what I read.
    I was surprised to hear that the Great Khali totally dominated the Undertaker. I'm sure Taker will gain his revenge in a Casket match at Summerslam.
    Is Summerslam the next big event or will there be a Smackdown event before then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I didn't enjoy it that much. Some really awful bits in it

Tag title match was excellent, as you'd expect, they're all great tag wrestlers. CW title match was ok, coulda been better though. Women's match was better than most women's matches. Kristal seems to be getting speech lessons from Mark Henry, she took literally a minute's pause between sentences

Benoit and Finlay had match of the night. Excellent match, I loved it. Finlay costin Lashley his match cheered me up too, good to see Booker win

The ending to the Angle/Henry match was crap. Didn't understand what the fight afterwards was about either. The way Undertaker lost is possibly the worst ending to a match I have ever seen. They're buildin up Khali's chop like it's the most devastating move ever. Yet Taker gets a big boot, then a while later is kicked a little while he's getting up, and then another little while later he gets pinned by a foot on him. My only theory is that he fell asleep waitin for Khali to do somethin. Awful awful ending. This just pissed me off so much I was hardly bothered with the main event

I think the main event was ok. Rey just keeps boring me these days. No matter who won this match, it was going to come off badly in some way. If JBL won, then Rey would have found it hard to recover from losing so many times as champion. And with Rey winning, it means that one of the supposedly better wrestlers on SD, a current champ, couldn't even beat a guy who lost to two of the worst SD wrestlers, and a mediocre guy from another show. I don't like the way they keep stickin Chavo with Rey either. It's like the only way he can get cheered is by playing the Eddie card

The commentary was a little annoying at times too, Cole and Tazz usually aren't that bad. The way they kept saying how they've never seen Taker being dominated before was a bit stupid, when it's happened with Mark Henry, Brock Lesnar, Kane, Big Show, Randy Orton at times too..

Kinda left a bad taste in my mouth

Great American Bash will be the next SD ppv, won't it? Summerslam isn't for another 3 months

Advertisement