Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just an interspective question.

Options
  • 23-05-2006 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Last night, she said, I read a post initiated by LiouVille, and praise whoever the Lord is. I've reached the point of an awaking. I've always wondered where my space was, where I slot in. I read lastnightat length the post, and realised so much about myself today. I've always put myself in a box, and by association allowed others to put me in a box too. But today was different, did an exam, came home, shaved my head, went out with a friend and loved their company, unashamedly.

If I can see further than you it's because I'm standing on the shoulders of Giants.

Thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

You didn't ask a question...

But hurrah for realisations all the same.

HURRAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I'm confused, what have you realised :)

but yay anyways! hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Cool, well done. I hope things work out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

i thought it was a deadly post as well, and referred a number of people with sexuality worries to it. good on ya liouville!!!

Advertisement