Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Among The betreyed, anyone ever hear of theese guys before?

• 23-05-2006 4:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

I was scouring around for some cool new bands and on a random search of myspace theese guys came up, I must say there the best band ive heard in ages, deffinatly a breath of fresh air into metal, erasor and stone the people are 2 unreal songs outta there playlist of songs.

Check em out here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15619449

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

Err.... where have you been for the last 5 years? This is just more metalcore/genericore garbage....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

What are you on man, That singer is like a ****ing genious.It wipes the floor of any other "metal core" band out there.I hate all theese stupid lables man, i mean dave mustaine can play and sing a light part into a heavy part and noone cares but when its a new band people give out **** bout it.Class musicians and they make super catchy riffs.

Advertisement