Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chemical straightening in Dublin?

• 23-05-2006 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any hairdressers or salons in Dublin that do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stronger

There was a place in Abbey Street or Liffey Street, Dublin 1 that used to do it. Think they used the Wellastrate system. Cant think of the name of the hairdressers though.

Was thinking of getting it done myself but if your hair is bleached they wont touch it and I have a few highlights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Place in liffey still still doing it. Your hair needs to be at least 6 inchs long tho, mines only bout 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

tbh you'd probably be better off just getting a reverse perm works gr8!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Where would i get that done, and what would the damage be? Have to something before my holidays, curly hair is a total mare in the heat:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Shivvv

Cowboys and Angels on South William St. (behind Powerscourt) used to do it. Have never had it done but hear that its seriously bad for the condition of your hair...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Well one of my friends has it done.she got in done in America though.

It depends on the condidtion of your hair in the first place and how much it can take.Because she obviously has good hair.because after getting the straightening its perfect not wrecked at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

my mam put a reverse perm in my hair... its so easy... and no damage to my hair... huge difference though... u just use a normal perm lotion but comb it straight rather than putting it in rollers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 liamgallagher

hi
    just wanted to ressurrect this topic to ask
    would any salons in dubin do a reverse perm/ chem straightening if you already had a semi-perm colour in?(guy asking)
    thanks a mil;)

Advertisement