Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre-tests in Raheny, any recommendations?

Options
  • 23-05-2006 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Well after 14 months of waiting, I finally have my driving test date, end of June!

My test centre is Raheny, I want to have a lesson or two and a pre-test on the exam route beforehand, can anyone here recommend a school/instructor in that area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭MikeHunt

Temple School of Motoring or that Mini Driving School place... in your own car obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

Temple School of Motoring are excellent and are based locally. Most people in Raheny/Clontarf use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Temple School of Motoring are excellent and are based locally.

I live in Raheny and used them when I was about to do my test, although it was about 6 years ago. Their pretty good, they took me on the route for the test and prepare you well... but then it was 6 years ago, I dunno if its the same now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

Ollie's School of Motoring 0879572828. Excellent instructor. I passed my test with him last Friday in Finglas and am only two months driving. He knows all the Northside routes including Raheny.

Best of luck! It's an ordeal but worth it in the end when you get to rip those L plates off :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭le-dub

I got a couple with Colliers and they seem to be located in rahney so they no all the routes. I passed my test with them and there probably the best i had. I dont have number at hand, but check the yellow pages...

• Advertisement
Advertisement