Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting my Test location changed.

Options
  • 23-05-2006 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have tried calling and emailing the department of transport (driving test) in Ballina a load of time - tell me - do they ever answer the phone or emails?

I need to change my test location and if possible go on the cancellation list.

Its gone beyond a joke how badly the driving test is.

We spend millions on a software package that doesn't work, on websites that don't exist and on e-voting maching that wont be used - yet we wont put any money into making the roads safer by developing better methods of training/testing/enforcing learner driver issues.

So... if anyone knows how i can sort out my problem - i would appreciate it.

Thanks,

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I doubt they answer their e-mails.

They do answer the phone if you keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I rang up to change mine in December. I never had a problem getting through to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

I mailed in a query last year and got a response back exactly 2 weeks later so you may need to wait a while for a reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭jamescrombie

ringing them worked i contacted them twice in the last 2 weeks... (passed my test last week by the way) anyway it usually takes about 10 mins for them to answer but i find that when they do they are usually really nice and understanding so just stick with them... its not there fault if its only small call centre and obviosuly poorly run

Advertisement