Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
  • 23-05-2006 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Right my tat is at the stage where it's gone all grey on top, do I just leave it or put cream on it or what else??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

yeah just keep putting cream on it and it'll be fine in a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

yeah just keep putting cream on it and it'll be fine in a week

Sweet, thanks emmet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Right my tat is at the stage where it's gone all grey on top, do I just leave it or put cream on it or what else??

A good hot bath would be a good idea at this stage too if it bothers you, that'll soften up anything that is ready to come off, if you do this dont rub too hard, whatever is ready to lift will lift, whatever you do dont be tempted to help it out, once it wont come with gentle rubbing then leave it. Cream up again after.

The bath isn't necessary but it helps to lift the crap out and softens the scabbing.

Advertisement