Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The liffey boardwalk. Would you let your granny walk it?.

Options
  • 23-05-2006 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

Seriously guys, I'm messing about the Granny. But has anyone noticed the amount of junkies using it?.

Such a brilliant amenity turned to sh*t by Dublin's finest *sic*.

Anywhere else you wouldn't go?. How about Christchurch and that general area, another junkie haven and totally ignored by the Guard's.

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I worked down around Christchurch (on francis st.) at one point and had to do regular runs down as far as the civic offices - getting shouted at by a junkie in the early morning is really irritating :P

Was never too happy about doing the runs like - started taking the long way around rather than straight down, which led past the clinic there. Great larf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

No wild about walking down Hawkins Street.
    Even when the knackers aren't there, the stink of the piss they left behind is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

wouldnt fancy walking through balcurris (opposite musgraves) in ballymun. its even dodgy drving through the place, at speed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Marlboro street is full of scumbags and junkies,they all seem to congregate around barney's amusements arcade and the old social welfare building.I watched two groups of them fighting a pitched battle yestrday afternoon with two cops just around the corner on earl street who couldnt have missed them.

Advertisement