Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT (Drowning Kittens)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

well I am in Finglas so if you need me to take them for a few days they are more then welcome in the house, they will have their own room with plenty of toys, scratch posts and teddies to play with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 martyFarty

This is the most rediculous argument ever. A kitten would drown a human in 2 seconds if they got the chance. Cats are evil little bastardz. Puppies are a different story altogether. Sorry to break it to you but this kind of stuff goes on all the time. When animals become a nuissance, they are culled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭EWheelChair

Irish-Lass wrote:
    I can take one or 2 have a 3 week old one at the moment and am getting in 4 in 2 weeks but more then welcome if I can help

cat_lady-thumb.gif

martyFarty wrote:
    This is the most rediculous argument ever. A kitten would drown a human in 2 seconds if they got the chance. Cats are evil little bastardz. Puppies are a different story altogether. Sorry to break it to you but this kind of stuff goes on all the time. When animals become a nuissance, they are culled.

why do you say cats are evil.....I'm sorry but I happen to disagree I think they are great animals. So much so that I have 3 house cats of my own and foster and rear kittens when I can.

The difference is that this kittens will suffer they are not being put to sleep they are being drowned, can you seriously say to me that any animal no matter what they are deserves that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Irish-Lass wrote:
    well I am in Finglas so if you need me to take them for a few days they are more then welcome in the house, they will have their own room with plenty of toys, scratch posts and teddies to play with

That would be great! The mister would probably be willing, but I'd feel better if they were with someone who knew what they were doing. I could drop them up to you tomorrow evening if that's ok? I could pick them up on tuesday late afternoon? PM me your contact details. I really appreciate it.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

martyFarty wrote:
    A kitten would drown a human in 2 seconds if they got the chance

do explain how you came to this conclusion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

I'm based on the northside too and I'd love to take a kitten off your hands. I can guarantee a good home

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Zulu wrote:
    I've got a bag and a brick!

...anyone???

exit stage left

Nice comment there Zulu.Ive already received a report about the above post--Theres really no need for that in a thread like this.

Shelli---Ill take a kitten from you aswell.
    Ill give it a good home.
    Richie

the kittens are coming to me tomorrow after their trip from Donegal......I will access them if they are 3 weeks old they will have to stay together for at least another 3 weeks at the minimum. I will start them off tomorrow with liquid wormer etc. Shelli will be taking them back next week so anyone interested in rehoming one please get in touch with her

Great news!!! The girl in question was a bit flaky to say the least, so I called her dad and I was right, he didn't want to give the the kittens because he though she was gonna keep them and her lanlady would find out (strict no pet policy) seeing as he is paying her rent while she is in college I can understand his wariness. After I confirm that I was taking them he has agreed to leave them with the mother another 2 weeks and he will then bring them up to Dublin for me.

So anyone looking for a kitten, let me know, they will be ready to go in about 2.5 weeks!

And thank you for all your helpful suggestions on this matter.

Shelli.

• Advertisement

Delighted to hear that they are getting to stay with mammy for a few more weeks. Did he confirm the age of the kittens are they 3 weeks. If they are try and get him to keep them for at least another 3 weeks if possible, if they are older then the 2.5 weeks should be grand, delighted to hear the good news you must be relieved

Very!! He can only keep them for two weeks as they are going on holidays for 3 weeks then, ill keep them with me until I'm sure they are independant enough to be rehomed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

PLEASE make sure he gets the mother spayed as you'll only be mopping up the problem forever and ever.
    Make the daughter make the appointment as you are taking the kittens !

The rescue group I help out with only take puppies from people who still have the mother if they leave her with us too be be spayed and then can go back home - actually 99% of the feckers don't bother taking them back come to think of it :mad:

Advertisement