Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin LCD screens from single output source???

• 23-05-2006 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys,

I'd like to set up twin LCD screens in my daughter's bedroom and I'd like to know if this is possible. I know you can get twin screens which run off a single output, i.e. DVD, for cars.

What i'd like is for both screens to take their input from a single output source, one of dvd/satellite tv/playstation, ideally wireless but via scart would be fine.

(Note, the house already has a wireless router, this may/may not be useful, I'm not sure.)
    (Also, I'm assuming I can pick up small lcd screens (9"-14") that can take scart input, they're gonna be mounted on bunk-beds)

I know this is a VERY broad question and I apologise. Any feedback/comments/suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ciarán
    (long time reader, first time poster)

Advertisement