Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best area to live in Mullingar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭dasa29

You walked around it!! Brave man, I'd stay away from this area and also from another estate the other end of the town called Woodlands, another breeding ground for asbo babies!!

What do you mean about Woodlands being a breeding ground for asbo babies, are you sure you have the right woodlands as it is between oaklawns and woodlands avenue close to grange on the main road.

I lived in woodlands from 1988 till 2010, and my family still live in the house there. most of the people living there have been there for more than 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Time Now Please

dasa29 wrote: »
    What do you mean about Woodlands being a breeding ground for asbo babies, are you sure you have the right woodlands as it is between oaklawns and woodlands avenue close to grange on the main road.

I lived in woodlands from 1988 till 2010, and my family still live in the house there. most of the people living there have been there for more than 5 years.

Believe me I have the right Woodlands, some of the residents are salt of the earth, however I have to say that a friend and I were hoping to rent in Woodlands, so one evening we drove up and parked at a school for special needs kids (I think that's what it was) as we wanted to see what the estate was like at different times, anyway it was facing the main road, as we parked the car and walked passed a house close by we were met with a huge domestic dispute involving a man who was pissed out of his tree and a woman who looked liked she was on more that alcohol, the abuse they were throwing at each other was something else. Needless to say we promptly returned to our car and left.

It's that type of shi*e that gives an estate a bad name and produces asbo babies, as their kids were no addition as they were on the side-lines too.

Advertisement