Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying ferrari

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

AJ! wrote:
    So is he a car dealer? Just thought he might have worked for a Ferrari dealer. I was just wondering.
    By "them" do you mean you drove an F430 aswell?

yes i have drove them. i was in uk afew weeks ago.also he is not a dealer, he just buys and sells these cars as they have premium prices.as you might know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

No wheelspins eh? :rolleyes:

No wheelspins eh? :rolleyes:
    who are you talking to?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

They must be very trusting. I don't think I'd let you drive a nail home. ;)

They must be very trusting. I don't think I'd let you drive a nail home. ;)

heheh,they are my cousins so they have to trust me.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

ddre 'ur fulla sheet, if my cous' had two 430's I'd at least take afew camera phone pics and boast about it online.. tell me about your childhood :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

528i wrote:
    ddre 'ur fulla sheet, if my cous' had two 430's I'd at least take afew camera phone pics and boast about it online.. tell me about your childhood :D
    I second that!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

MercMad wrote:
    I believe that these guys www.sportandclassic.ie in Dublin have a lot in stock and

According to their website, the only Ferrari they have is a '77 308 GTB with 64k miles which lists at a ridiculous €45k...

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

drdre wrote:
    He works for himself in manchester.why? and my other cousin has new m5.i got to drive them before.

Jawsus, There must be money in donuts !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

riddik wrote:
    i no it sounds strange but im not gonna go into details. i might be but more than likely not. half curious/half actual possibility

let me get this straight your thinking of buying a ferrari and you drink rolling rock hahah good one ! suppose all the money you have saved on drinking that through the years ;)

• Advertisement

MercMad wrote:
    I believe that these guys www.sportandclassic.ie in Dublin have a lot in stock and are well ahead on the waiting lists for many prestige cars !

Isn't Des Cullen retiring or winding down a bit.........

his son is in the business now, he is not runnning it much himself.he was in the newspaper afew weeks ago saying he likes playing golf etc and son runs the show

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

Id be more inclined to buy from des Cullen if your looking to keep the car in the republic.

Michael Cullen has very close ties with Ferrari and they were one of the first dealerships to sell a RHD enzo.

I wouldn’t say they have a lack of experience by any means, their prices may seem high but with VRT the way it is Ferraris wont ever be cheap in this country.

I wouldn’t go near one myself, Maserati GranSport any day over an F430

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

BRM wrote:
    Michael Cullen has very close ties with Ferrari and they were one of the first dealerships to sell a RHD enzo.
    There's no such thing as a RHD Enzo. He had a yellow Enzo which was sold to a friend of his in the UK. He also got the third production F430 which was sold to the Revo250 supercar club.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

Apologies I meant to say RHD F430

I’m pretty sure they have sold a 2nd black enzo as an export.

AJ! wrote:
    There's no such thing as a RHD Enzo. He had a yellow Enzo which was sold to a friend of his in the UK. He also got the third production F430 which was sold to the Revo250 supercar club.

what do you mean.is there no rhd ferrari enzo in the world.i donot believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

drdre wrote:
    is there no rhd ferrari enzo in the world.i donot believe that.

Nope, there isn't. Unless some owner converted one himself ;)

unkel wrote:
    Nope, there isn't. Unless some owner converted one himself ;)
    alright, i thought there was,as far as i can remeber the enzo i seen in manchester was rhd:rolleyes: .i seen it from across the road,so was not so close up.

Advertisement