Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business logo

Options
  • 23-05-2006 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi
    I need some help, but i wouldn't ask anyone to do it for free and will pay for their help.I need a logo made for my business it's a japanese performance garage and the name of it is Monkey Garage and the idea i had for the logo was like a japanese cartoon stlye monkeys face that is snarling over the sign and you see his hand's either side of the sign in it the name Monkey Garage and he's holding like a spanner and rachet in either hand, he look's really mad (because someone didn't pay:D ) and the Monkey garage is wriiten in japanese style writing,in corel draw the font is Matisse ITC.If anyone could help i would be great thank's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

i'd be glad to help, im assuming that you'll be getting a sign made for your business so its gonna have to be done in illustrator. gimme a day or two.:cool:

im assuming this sign is gonna be for outside the garage, probably hanging over the entrance? what is the max size? in inches/mm, and could you post a photo of where ever it is gonna be so i can do a render when im done?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

after what we had discussed and after my fiddling around with various japanese looking typefaces this is what i have. the name spanner monkeyz when done nin jap style lettering looked akward and like a poor attempt. so i have simplified it down to two characters which look like the letters s,m (Spanner Monkeyz)

16009385479.jpg

i'll throw up a render on monday of what my idea of the placment and size of it would be.

considering that i dont speak japanese, would anyone know a japanese person, to make sure i haven't said something stupid. my friend sally is japanese but is pretty unreachable cos shes on holidays for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SKAULDY

That letter look's deadly thank's spidermonkey can't wait to c it monday :D

Advertisement