Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shabaz has left!

Options
  • 23-05-2006 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Just read this on Digital Spy:

Shahbaz has left the Big Brother house and will not be returning, the group was informed this evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

but really

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Wonder what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

thank god he is the most annoying person i have ever seen!!!he squeals and is a complete sissy freak!!i hated him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Ah it was fun to see everyone fighting with him! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

the group will be worse off!

but really

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Aww thats crap :(

There'll be no conflict now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Pacifico wrote:
    There'll be no conflict now!

Yeah...they will all get on happily ever after now....:rolleyes: (Once the easy target is gone, they will find new ones, Bonnie? etc....)

I reckon there will be, he is just controlling all the conflict at the moment.

I'd say Grace will eventually get wind of what Nikki has been saying and sparks will fly, at least I hope so.

Lisa seems to be a bit of a firecracker too so I reckon there will be rows there also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

It just wouldnt be right to have a happy ending!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

might actually watch a bit of it now...

he was the main reason i couldnt watch. felt sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Ah its all just sharing beds and smarmy chat up lines and snogs now. Not interesting at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Great stuff, I really didn't think he'd leave. But he was so insincere and full of show and needy for attention it was really pathetic.... for a grown man of 37 years of age like he'd really want to cop on. He needs therapy!

I wonder will be be on BBLB this week then??!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

rsta wrote:
    Great stuff, I really didn't think he'd leave. But he was so insincere and full of show and needy for attention it was really pathetic.... for a grown man of 37 years of age like he'd really want to cop on. He needs therapy!

I wonder will be be on BBLB this week then??!

he was so annoying and childish! he was worse than Kitten last year! not sorry to see him go!

i hope he's not on BBLB but since big brother pretty much told him to leave i cant see him being on it!! either because they wont let him or because he wont do it outta protest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

TheGooner wrote:
    I'd say Grace will eventually get wind of what Nikki has been saying and sparks will fly, at least I hope so.

Oh I missed this... was there a bit of bitching going on ??

An idiot though he was he didnt deserve to be treated the way he was before he left. How many other BB contestants have been deliberately locked out of the house and left there?

3 times Sezer threw Shb's breakfast away yet he was given out to by Lisa for wasting food and milk, not Sleazer.

It was a complete mob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Bamboozled wrote:
    An idiot though he was he didnt deserve to be treated the way he was before he left. How many other BB contestants have been deliberately locked out of the house and left there?

3 times Sezer threw Shb's breakfast away yet he was given out to by Lisa for wasting food and milk, not Sleazer.

It was a complete mob.

Totally agree - I couldn't stand the guy but watching it last night, it was really upsetting watching everyone gang up on him. I liked Richard at the beginning, but the way he behaved with Shebaz was incredibly childish - at his age he should be the voice of reason. I felt so sorry for Pete when he went into the diary room to talk to BB. He felt he let Shebaz down by not standing up for him, but it was very hard for him I think to be piggy in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

An idiot though he was he didnt deserve to be treated the way he was before he left.

While the behaviour may have been childish/unreasonable or whatever, I'm reluctant to jump in and say that it isn't understandable. 24/7 Shahbaz would be enough to drive any group to extreme measures - remember, we're only seeing highlights, and had the ability to turn him off - they didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

He was obviously a very troubled guy that was at times insanely annoying.

However, I thought overall the group were overly cruel too him. As annoying as he was, they went way too far.

BuffyBot wrote:
    While the behaviour may have been childish/unreasonable or whatever, I'm reluctant to jump in and say that it isn't understandable. 24/7 Shahbaz would be enough to drive any group to extreme measures - remember, we're only seeing highlights, and had the ability to turn him off - they didn't.
    I'm not just on about the highlights. I've the live feed on all the time in the background.

Yes he was annoying and would definitely be hard to live with but in no way should have he been treated the way he was. Richard should know better - they all should. Even Nikki with her "I'm a feeling person" bull - if she was such a feeling person why couldn't she see that there was something up with Shahbaz instead of instigating the whole thing of taking his clothes while he was in the pool (did you notice she kept well out of it though after her suggestion! sly mare)

It would have been hard to deal with if we were in their situation but they shouldnt have gone as far as they did. Anyone could see that he had issues, no one stopped to think what consequences their actions would produce on someone like Shahbaz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I've the live feed on all the time in the background.

Which doesn't allow you to hear/see/experience everything.

True. but it did show a lot more than the highlights did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

He was a major pain in the hole, but I didnt like seeing him getting bullied towards the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Fcuk him. He was a bully himself. It's only a bit of theatre :D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

What an annoying, annoying man. I'm glad he's gone (as now my t.v. isn't in any danger of me putting my fist through it when he appears).

Bamboozled wrote:
    I'm not just on about the highlights. I've the live feed on all the time in the background.

Yes he was annoying and would definitely be hard to live with but in no way should have he been treated the way he was. Richard should know better - they all should. Even Nikki with her "I'm a feeling person" bull - if she was such a feeling person why couldn't she see that there was something up with Shahbaz instead of instigating the whole thing of taking his clothes while he was in the pool (did you notice she kept well out of it though after her suggestion! sly mare)

It would have been hard to deal with if we were in their situation but they shouldnt have gone as far as they did. Anyone could see that he had issues, no one stopped to think what consequences their actions would produce on someone like Shahbaz.

I agree with you here and nobody was more vocal than I on the whole hating Shabaz front.

Last night made uncomfortable viewing. A lot of the time he dug his own grave but I thought some of the things the housemates did where a bit uncalled for, Sezer being a wanker in the bedroom and then later in the kitchen, then them all walking out of the room when he walked in, then the pool. Nikki really showed her true colours there.

I warmed to Imogen a little bit when she said she felt bad.

For his own sanity I was glad he went.

Advertisement