Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Access PDA address book in Outlook

• 23-05-2006 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I currently have Sony Palm Clie.

I want to use the contacts I share with my palm and my palm desktop as my only address book in Microsoft Outlook. I do not want to use Microsoft Contacts as it is not updated from my palm. Maybe there is there a way?

Every time I update my contacts on my palm, and hotsync, I want these new addresses to appear in my address book when writing an email in Outlook.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Which model?
    Consult http://www.clie-link.com ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Peter B

Have been looking roung the net for a while and still cannot solve the problem.

It is not necessary for me to use outlook contacts at all. I am not interested in using them. If there is a way I can set one of my outlook address books as my palm desktop address book that would sort my problem.

I will use outlook contacts if it necessary though. I also read somewhere during my browsing that for a outlook contact to be displayed in the address book, it needs to be created by outlook and not by another program.

I have a TJ27 Sony Clie by the way.

Anyone done this procedure or can give me any assistance?

Thanks

Advertisement