Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find a groomer for my mother's dog

Options
  • 23-05-2006 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a groomer that could groom my mother's westie at her home (south Dublin) as she is getting on a bit (I'll deny saying that if you tell her!)

Thanks
    Mother's little helper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

http://www.doggiestyle.ie/#Home

haven't used them though so not a personal recommendation :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DOGSRUS

Jj's Dog Grooming 17 Cloiginn Road,ballyformot,dublin 10
    Tel 01-6262586 I Use Her All The Time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 s.m.u.r.f

Mother's little helper,

I have used Doggie Style (1890 364443) in the past and they have been great so I can recommend them. www.doggiestyle.ie

Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 claeerie

helper wrote:
    Hi,Just read your note about your mothers Westie back in May....I have recently joined this site and have posted a message about needing dogs for a professional grooming exam City n Guilds being held in Terenure in Feb 17/18....if your mothers dog has not been groomed recently I would be very happy to groom it for the exam FREE OF CHARGE....it would receive a full pro groom/wash and cut to the breed standard....if this is of interest to you I will send more info and contact info.....

Hope to hear from you....regards Claeerie

I was wondering if anyone knows of a groomer that could groom my mother's westie at her home (south Dublin) as she is getting on a bit (I'll deny saying that if you tell her!)

Thanks
    Mother's little helper
    Hi just read your message about your Mothers westie .... May 06....I have just posted a message looking for dogs for a pro grooming exam in Terenure Feb 17/18....if you are interested your dog would receive a FREE pro groom/cut to the breed standard by me a professional groomer...please contact me if you are interested and I will send more info....many thanks Claeerie

Advertisement