Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mikey & Grace: The snog!

• 24-05-2006 4:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

For those of you sane enough to be asleep, at around 3:50am this morning, (Wed) Mikey and Grace had a good old snog!

They were cuddled up in bed and rubbing necks, faces and arms like they have been doing all along before the big romantic moment.

Awww shucks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

o we have 2 smooches in less than a week!! wonder wat the odd's on someone having sex in the house is now!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Yep I was watching, sad arse that I am! It took them long enough, all that bloody stoking of her head. That would have annoyed me if I was her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

If Sleazer keeps going with Imogen I reckon they could be first to get it on!

Mikey and Grace would follow suit then! ;):p;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

rsta wrote:
    If Sleazer keeps going with Imogen I reckon they could be first to get it on!

Imogen has said countless times in and out of the house that she'd never have sex on tv...

grace and mikey on the other hand i can see happening! they both claim to have very high sex drives!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Pete and Lisa to happen first and shock everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Pete and Lisa to happen first and shock everyone!

that would make for qUALITY TV ANYWAY --DAMN LOCKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I wouldnt put it past Mikey and Grace. Mikey said he would earlier. :rolleyes:

AS for Imogen and Sleazer, I would say its a case of once one lot has sex, the other will too so as not to be outdone. Much and all as Imgoen stated she wouldnt have sex in the house, if it would keep her in whenever she gets nominated, I'd say she would do it.

As for Pete and Lisa, thats a courtship. I doubt they'd jump to it as they do really like each other.

Pete cant believe "someone as beautiful as her would like me" he said earlier.
    Awwwww :)

Advertisement