Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bandon Music Festival 2006

• 24-05-2006 6:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Hello All,
    This sounds like a good summer’s weekend and a nice bit of fun.
    Does anyone know if there is a hostel in Bandon where a few people could stay for that weekend, if not what are the alternative accommodation options besides B&B's which are very expensive
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Glenman wrote:
    Hello All,
    This sounds like a good summer’s weekend and a nice bit of fun.
    Does anyone know if there is a hostel in Bandon where a few people could stay for that weekend, if not what are the alternative accommodation options besides B&B's which are very expensive
    Thank you

Have you thought about camping? Not sure if there is a campsite (try google) but Im sure a farmer wouldnt mind throwing a tent up if u ask nicely :)

Should be a good festival alright, I drive through Bandon everyday, if I see any hostel signs on the way through today Il post the details tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Bandon Music Festival 2006, whats this all about?

Bandon Music Festival 2006, whats this all about?

Dont worry about it - was last weekend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

It was great, free Sawdoctors and Aslan concerts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Dont worry about it - was last weekend...

it must of been a big event... everybody i have talked to knew nothing about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Aug2009

WEnt to this years festival - savage.

Any idea who is going to headline it next year? Am a bit ahead of myself but it was so good i want to make sure i get there next year.

Aug2009 wrote: »
    Any idea who is going to headline it next year? Am a bit ahead of myself but it was so good i want to make sure i get there next year.

You don't get out very often, do you? ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement