Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new idol

Options
  • 24-05-2006 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Some animals get all the luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

ROFL! Legend!

He slept for 2 days after it hehe! he must have had some fun! ;):)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

This happened with my dog once. He went missing but was found up the road in a yard with a few bitches. He was unable to walk for exhaustion. Basicly sleped for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

The owner says:

"I'm sure a lot of men will be looking at Sooty with envy"

Not me, does she think all men are sick. I wouldn't shag one guinea pig, never mind 24 of the little things! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Good Man Sooty
    r3nu4l wrote:
    Not me, does she think all men are sick. I wouldn't shag one guinea pig, never mind 24 of the little things! :D

Not even a little curious??:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

iFight wrote:
    Not even a little curious??:D :D

Well, okay, maybe a little, if she was cute, you know, dark patches of fur around the eyes, not too piebald, sorta classy. Maybe then I would!:D :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

r3nu4l wrote:
    Well, okay, maybe a little, if she was cute, you know, dark patches of fur around the eyes, not too piebald, sorta classy. Maybe then I would!:D :D

LMAO...they are beautiful animals:D You seem to have high standards btw

Advertisement