Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 website

Options
  • 24-05-2006 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

anyone having problems with logging on today.Bring back the old site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

anyone having problems with logging on today.Bring back the old site

Have you started to self harm because of this? :) you're in the wrong forum

It's only a new site so expect it to have some teething problems

Hrm.. wrong section methinks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

There is problems at the moment, the site was re-launched yesterday and if you were already registered read the page, you will have to update your profile before you can use it, there is also still some prblems with access to the E-Mail, I called customer service this moorning and they confirmed it and that it is being looked into..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭bookiebasher

yes I updated but it still would not let me in.now im locked out.
    Thanks guys I thought it was just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Yeah can't log in, can't update password. Can't do squat!

Its not rocket science guys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's been working on and off for me. Sometimes I can get right into my bills, other times I can't even load the page.

They do have a message on the website and their helpline about it - poor form though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

tbh, whoever has been working on the web development side of things for O2 is useless and has a proven track record of problems with the website for the last number of years.

Advertisement