Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Networking Groups & Events?

Options
  • 24-05-2006 10:11am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've recently joined a new company, and I'm always on the lookout to network for new contacts and business opportunities. Are there any 'clubs' in Ireland that are designed for this purpose? Does anyone hold regular events to just get people together to discuss what they do and find new business opportunities? I work in the IT Security industry and my company are currenlty seeking partners (and clients) - so anyone I meet could turn into a business opportunity. Surely there are loads of people in similar situations that would welcome the chance to network?

I would appreciate any advice as to how to achieve this.
    Thanks
    Colly

Comments

Advertisement