Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dimevision

• 24-05-2006 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

can this be got here yet (PAL)?
    Seen it on ebay.com but only in NTSC format.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

What is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Patricide wrote:
    What is it?
    Its a new dvd along the lines of the Vulgar Videos,but its mostly based on Dimebag.

I can't seem to find it anywhere,but i got my hands on Rebel Meets Rebel and its class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Dave H

Actually got it there a while ago. In fairness, I did get it in Amsterdam. It is excellent though, there's a lot of footage of him when he was younger just rippin' it up.If y'all never take my advice after this one, my advice would be get it. Get it soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I think i saw it in the Sound Cellar.If your passing by have a look in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭FiannaGym.com

How can NTSC be a problem dude? have they even made Video players in the last 10 years that dont play both PAL and NTSC?

Peace

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Drummo

I got it the day it was released. It's coooooool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 powermac

was wonderin what the story was with the rebel meets rebel album. Dont get me wrong, im a big pantera fan alright but sometimes when you spot stuff like 3 of the same songs or duets with whoever, its obvious is a money spinner. Dimebag doin the country n' western thing ...uuuhhh..i dunno, would have to hear it first before i bought it.
    Actually, think i'll visit limewire and see if theres a song or two to get a taste.

Will contact s/seller today to see if dimevision is in stock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

powermac wrote:
    was wonderin what the story was with the rebel meets rebel album. Dont get me wrong, im a big pantera fan alright but sometimes when you spot stuff like 3 of the same songs or duets with whoever, its obvious is a money spinner. Dimebag doin the country n' western thing ...uuuhhh..i dunno, would have to hear it first before i bought it.
    Actually, think i'll visit limewire and see if theres a song or two to get a taste.

Will contact s/seller today to see if dimevision is in stock!

Their myspace should have a few songs

Advertisement