Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Schätzing

Options
  • 24-05-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

I'm almost finished reading "The Swarm" by this German author and I have to say I really am enjoying it so far. His descriptions of natural disasters are excellent and the whole book really gives a feeling of being written by an authority on the subject (or at least someone that has done his homework). I'm hoping the ending isnt a let down , in fact I am thinking that it has to be considering how good the rest of it is so far. OK a little cliched in places and some of the character reactions are a little off here and there but overall the story itself and the pacing of the book more than makes up for this.

Anyone else read this?
    Anyone know of other books by the same author translated into English?

Advertisement