Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ringtones and wallpapers

• 24-05-2006 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi,
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but sure here goes.
    Does anyone know any good websites to download FREE ringtones and wallpapers to my phone.
    Surely there must be a few but all i can seem to find is sites where you end up paying at some stage.
    Cheers guys,
    Any help or ideas would be great.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just browse Google.com on your mobile, no end of free sites there, in fact, it'd be a task NOT to find what you're looking for. Make sure its on "mobile web" though in search options...

Alternatively the regular web is also full of free ringtones, games and themes. Just look a bit harder...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I have used the following link, lots of different wallpapers for nokias and some samsung, all free.

Clickage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

Havok,thanks for the quick reply.

Ruu,
    Cheers, that's a wicked site.I'm after getting some real good wallpapers.

Advertisement