Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Nikki last the pace?

• 24-05-2006 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

I had put money against Nikki being in the last 4, however it seems she is starting to gain some popularity with the public due to her mildly entertaining tantrums and gushing... is this enough to save her from the next few evictions though?

I can imagine if she continues to throw hissy-fits over something silly then she would be put up for eviction quite a bit, especially as time goes by and the pressure increases due to ever more pushing from big bro?

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

i can see her being up for alot of evictions but i can see the public keeping her in for entertainment value. unless she comes up against someone popular then she will be there for a few weeks but not in the final 4!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

im really starting to warm to her. i didnt like her to much at first with all her moaning but i like her now. she is so funny! i love the way she speaks and pronounces every word!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

the exact same thing annoys me.

natural selection indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

She is entertaining when she goes crackers about lack of water, make-up etc regarding self-concerning issues.

She needs to get proper slapped when she has the same loopo outbursts when making poor dawn out to be some highly toxic armpit terrorist and broadcasting it to her flunkies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

She needs to get proper slapped when she has the same loopo outbursts when making poor dawn out to be some highly toxic armpit terrorist and broadcasting it to her flunkies.

Your right mate, she is a nasty piece of work with a princess complex grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Advertisement

Give it a few weeks, and let BB pile on the evil, and we might have some serious friction when she gets head to head with another housemate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Keep her in. I dont think she'll walk, her hissy fits are hilarious.

Her assessment of all the coupling was great I thought.

She was in the Daily Mail and it reported she was seriously not up to psycho profiling to get into BB for anorexia, past suicide attempt reasons.

If too much pressure is put on her, she might not only go doolally, but fall into bad mental health probs when she gets out.

Poor Makosi, did not reach a level of fame when she got out of the house and turned to prostitution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Poor Makosi, did not reach a level of fame when she got out of the house and turned to prostitution.

I never heard that, is there a link? I hated her so much.

Link is in the Nikki thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Wouldnt say that sheel last till last four, but i cant see her going soon;)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

After the whole "Wuh-Tahhh, Boh-Tulled Wuh-Tahhh" incident nothing she does can change my view on her: born to annoy. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Hey
    No doubt she's annoying, however she also has a certain innocence and emotional quality (?? "I'm such a feeling person!" lol) which may keep her in for a while.

However it does look like her temper will let her down under pressure, considering that she's already lost it a couple of times so early into the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Nikki's attention turned to the weekend. Or rather, the lack of one. "I wanna go home," she whined. "I wanna go out. It's Friday night.

"What's wrong with me? I wanna punch bag. I just wanna walk. I feel cooped up. I can't take it anymore. IT'S TOO MUCH!!"

Sensing tension, Pete tried to cheer her up. "Have a bath," he suggested.

"I JUST WANNA GO TO A CLUB. I WANNA GO HOME!" came the response.

d09_1820_fighting_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

Haha brilliant pic!

did you see her getting thrown out of teh bedroom by Lea she didn't like it one bit. Hahaha

TheGooner wrote:
    Haha brilliant pic!

did you see her getting thrown out of teh bedroom by Lea she didn't like it one bit. Hahaha

Missed that, must say that i am starting to like her....tantrums are hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The little whine session she that was shown on tonights show won't do her any favours. "I'm middle class!!!!"

BuffyBot wrote:
    The little whine session she that was shown on tonights show won't do her any favours. "I'm middle class!!!!"

Didnt see taht either. I thought it was staring at 9 so i missed a bit at the start:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It went something along the line of Nikki going ""I was born to just have money, and I haven't got any".

BuffyBot wrote:
    It went something along the line of Nikki going ""I was born to just have money, and I haven't got any".

lol. Classic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Her moans of "I havent gotten any male attention, I need male attention" after people asked her what was up with her and why she was so annoyed yesterday was a bit pathetic to say the least.

I'm not a fan. Even her entertaining tantrums dont entertain me.

She's like a bulldog licking p of a nettle most of the time.
    If she smiled genuinely a bit more, maybe i might warm to her a little.

I can see her lasting in there for a few weeks, but I dont know about hte last 4. We've some new contestants to come apparently and a lot of fans are annoyed at this years contestants so it may come about that a new arrivals could be in the last 4. Especially since the girls have decided not to be nice to any new arrivals and have staked their territory.

Bamboozled wrote:

I'm not a fan. Even her entertaining tantrums dont entertain me.

Even the water one at the start? Or the one about the need for fit guys? I found them hilarious to say the least

She's like a spoiled brat. I've done a bit of childminding in previous years and she reminds me of some of the kids. I cant take her!

As for her need for guys... when she said she needed some male attention, its beyond me why she didnt go into the Diary Room and chat with Big Brother. She would have gotten her individual male attention at the time, and the spotlight would have been wholly on her.

She's not as thick as she makes out so she COULD have figured that one out.

Bamboozled wrote:
    She's not as thick as she makes out so she COULD have figured that one out.
    Evident for her use of big words...LMAO

yeah.. amniosity :D

Hahaha brilliant

Why Does Sssshe OOOOVER PRRRONOUNCE HER WWWOORDS?? <---Like that!

TheGooner wrote:
    Hahaha brilliant

Why Does Sssshe OOOOVER PRRRONOUNCE HER WWWOORDS?? <---Like that!

Noticed it, she talks so slowly, enough time to strangle her between breathes i believe (not like ive timed it or anything...Really)

Cos she wants a slap :D

Its a whinging moaning technique. She wants to be noticed and get all the attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

oh no :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

if I ever saw her on the side of the road, I would swerve putting everyones, including myself, lifes into danger just to hit her

Advertisement