Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding weather to a website

Options
  • 24-05-2006 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of any (free) weather services that I can put on to a website? Something like the extended forecast thing on Yahoo for example. I'd like to be able to pop some code onto my site and have the content dynamically load. And obviously link back to the owner. I've seen some sites use the Yahoo thingy but I have no idea if they are allowed to do this.

I've seen a weather "magnet" on weather.com but I don't want something so ott.

Sorry if this should be in Webmaster instead, I thought this forum was more appropriate.

(gorgeous sun here in Athens by the way, my colleagues are of course moaning about the heat whereas last week they were moaning about us having the window open :D)

Comments

Advertisement