Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help!!

Options
  • 24-05-2006 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭

I've gone and lost my max drive ps2 disc, and consequently cant change winning eleven 10 from japanese to english, without doing so manaully.

I've searched all over the web for the software, to see if I can burn it onto a new disc, but it cant be found.

Can anyone help me out here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Have you a Modchip or hard drive?

You can Bin and Cue the option file or just copy it froma USB key to the correct folder with most of the Hard Drive GUI programs.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

I've no hard drive, just a modchip.

Feckin sting eh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You can get a bin and cue file of the option file or use the patch on the ISO. Your modchip should have a GUI for copying option files.

Best bet is too patch it with Fernandos Translation patch and stick on an option file, i leave the commentary in japanese, actually better that way.

HO ZHING WING CHONG GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc much merriment with beer etc:

kdjac

Advertisement