Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is that Wonderbra???

• 24-05-2006 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Ive been searching ebay despertely trying to find that gorgeous wonderbra with the strings in the middle u pull for varaible cleavageness but have had no luck once agin in my quest for... erm... things i want
    (well more like need actually) :D

Would anyone on here know whether they are still being manufactured and where/if id be able to get any over here in lil county kerry?

Thanks folks :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

try family album or kays..
    they do them.
    try the expensive lingere shops too..
    they will be expensive but it will be worth it when you get the cleveage you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Well to be honest id just about given up on trying to grow boobs! Lol and trying to gain wait doesnt work... because i cant!!
    I read up the feedback on the wonderbra site and the responses were a bit OTT "you changed my life wonderbra!!" but i rekon its worth it...
    I best get saving eh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

i think it will cost about €40 price of alot of pennys bests...
    but best of luck
    there is also them "proved to work tabs", which i think are alot of crap.you take 7 a day, drink alot of water and stick to a diet and it is ment to increase your bust size.

Like erdic? Ive heard of them and considered them before but i wouldnt be willing to pay the hefty price for even a 2 month trial if they didnt work for me - or full stop.
    No one has ever complained about the size its just my natural insecurities i suppose! Guess ill just have to be happy with what i was made with............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Most of the ones available here should come in at under €50, which isn't bad for a good quality bra. Some of them are really pretty too ;)

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/brand.asp?brand=44&node_id=109

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Try House of Fraser in Dundrum in their lingerie dept, I bought a few different types of Wonderbra there last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Try House of Fraser in Dundrum in their lingerie dept, I bought a few different types of Wonderbra there last year

The OP's in Co. Kerry ;)

THanks You guys Great Help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Roches in Blackrock in Dublin have them. Give the Roches in Wilton or Patrick Street a buzz and see if they have them in stock. I should imagine so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

i know i mentioned this on another thread but the gel/water bras in penneys are 6 quid and as good as a wonder bra- ive 2 wonderbras i kno wthe one you are talkign about it had black and gold thing in the middle so you could pick how tight you wanted it - try www.figleaves.com?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

That gold thing in the middle stained me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Yeah, the gold part in the middle leaves horrible green stains where you've worn it. It's so horrific. Plus the shape of those ones isn't great. I had one and it just looked a bit weird on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Bluebells

Ive got a few wonderbras and im not too keen on there shape. To be honest I think the push up ones in dunnes are better, lots of padding and gives great clevege. They go kinda crappy and loose after a few months though so you have to buy new ones.

Advertisement