Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Cablenet

• 24-05-2006 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi. I've got Esat BB at the moment. Tis grand. Works away fine. Customer support is terible, but Esat has always been like that. Anyway...

I'm thinking of getting Chorus Cablenet instead. Anyone have it? What do you think of it? What's it like compaired to DSL?

The upload speed is the same at 512k (I think) but the download speed is slower at 1.5mb rather than the 2mb on Esat. I read some years ago about the differences between cable and dsl throughput, but I can't remember at this stage.

Any thoughts, opinions or comments appreciated.

Ex.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Never used Chorus, I have NTL cable and I have found it better (faster more reliable) than BT was. It could be worth a look.

Advertisement